Ref : 1870210 - PROTOCOL TRANSLATOR
Somfy Connect LTI
The Somfy Connect™ expands the capabilities of Somfy systems providing a centralized logic center and communication bridge with third party systems.
Details and specifications
- Somfy Digital Network™ (SDN) and Radio Technology Somfy (RTS) systems are able to interact with third party systems allowing the shading system to become part of a truly integrated part of commercial and residential automation systems.
- The internal clock keeps time without the need for accessing an external time server and though power loss, ensuring continuous reliable operation.
- The Connect has Lutron®u2019s Integration protocol built in allowing Lutron®u2019s handheld and in-wall controls to operate Somfy motorized applications.
- A Universal Radio Technology Somfy Interface (URTSI) must be used when integrating Lutron protocol with RTS technology.
- Integrates with RadioRA® 2, HomeWorks® QS, Quantum®, and GRAFIK Eye® QS systems.
- System interpretation includes button press, button release, button hold, toggle and group raise or lower.
- Able to program Lutron Home Control and communication maps.
- Ability to program up to 198 timed events.
- Features a built in real-time clock for scheduled events.
- Scheduled events include astronomic timed events and repeatable schedules.
- RS232 integration connection point.
- RS485 Somfy Digital Network connection port.
- 3.5 mm female barrel connector power input
- Sonesse® 30 RS485
- Sonesse® 50 Ultra AC & DC RS485
- Sonesse® 50 AC RS485 motors
- SDN Module for drapery motors
- All RTS motors and receivers (requires URTSI #1810872)
|Rated current||0.01 A|
|Unwrapped product weight||1 lb|
|Unwrapped width||3.5 in|
|Unwrapped height||1.5 in|
|Minimum working temperature||68 °F|
|Maximum working temperature||77 °F|