Ref : 1811253 - DECOFLEX DIGITAL KEYPAD
SDN DecoFlex Digital Keypad 8-Button White
ILT2 DECOFLEX SWITCH8 BUTTON WHITE
The DecoFlex™ Digital Keypad for Somfy Digital Network (SDN) is an intelligent control device providing a hard-wired in-wall user interface for stand-alone SDN shading systems. Keypads provide users a familiar way to adjust their environment for personal comfort.
Details and specifications
- Each keypad communicates directly with intelligent motors in the system without the need for a centralized system controller, distributing intelligence across the network, ensuring reliable operation.
- Keypads provide users a familiar way to adjust their environment for personal comfort.
- Every DecoFlex Digital Keypad uses a priority based command structure which allows multiple keypads to have different levels of authority.
- A system can be programmed to prioritize life-safety and facility manager control over local user control.
- Available wall switches:
- White: 6 Button #1811252
- Black: 6 Button #1811311
- Ivory: 6 Button #1811334
- White: 8 Button #1811253
- Black: 8 Button #1811312
- Ivory: 8 Button #1811335
- White (6 or 8 button)
- Black (6 or 8 button)
- Ivory (6 or 8 button)
- The Stand alone SDN switch offers the ability to program each button of the switch individually.
- Directly control intelligent motors either individually, by group, facade or an entire building.
- Each button can be programmed with different commands for Press, Release and Hold.
- Set intermediate position at current shade position via button press.
- Includes 8 dry contact inputs on the connection side of the switch.
- Dry contact inputs are separate from front buttons.
- All dry contact inputs are programmed to output SDN commands.
- Sonesse® 30 RS485
- Sonesse® 50 Ultra AC & DC RS485
- Sonesse® 50 AC RS485 motors
- SDN Module for drapery motors
- Legacy ILT2 motors (keypads must use Somfy Switch 4.2 configuration software)
|Rated current||0.01 A|
|Unwrapped product weight||1 lb|
|Unwrapped width||1.5 in|
|Unwrapped height||4.06 in|
|Minimum working temperature||68 °F|
|Maximum working temperature||77 °F|