Somfy Z-Wave® Solutions
Interfaces and Controls for Motorized Window Coverings
Z-Wave(R) is an interoperable, 2-way RF mesh networking technology use for both residential and light commercial automation applications. Z-Wave systems include lighting, home access control, household appliances, and more. All Z-Wave enabled devices (or nodes) in a system form a mesh network, allowing commands to "hop" from one node to the next, ensuring commands are received regardless of obstacles or distance.
If you have any questions about our Z-Wave solutions, please contact us.
The NEW Z-Wave to Radio Technology Somfy Interface (ZRTSI): Cat. No. 1811265
- Totally redesigned for simplified integration of Somfy-powered RTS motorized products into Z-Wave-based automation systems, including TaHomA
- LCD screen with programming prompts
- Intuitive menu-driven programming
- Supports up to 16 channels of RTS motorized products
- Replaces the original ZRTSI (#1870202)
Z-Wave® to Radio Technology Somfy® Interface (ZRTSI): Cat. No. 1870202 - DISCONTINUED
- Translates Z-Wave commands from Z-Wave based home automation systems to Radio Technology Somfy (RTS) commands.
- 16 channels for up to 16 individual RTS motorized products or 16 groups of RTS motorized products.
- Also compatible with TaHomA®.
Z-Wave® Digital Motor Interface (ZDMI): Cat. No. 1870171
- Translates Z-Wave commands from Z-Wave based home automation systems for Somfy's line of digital motors.
- Digital motors provide 2-way communication with real-time motor position status
- In TaHomA, users can click and drag for precise control — any position between fully open and fully closed.
Glydea™ Z-Wave® Plug-In Module: Cat. No. 1870228
- Provides embedded Z-Wave control for Somfy's line of Glydea™ 25 and 60e drapery motors.
- Attaches discreetly to the bottom of the motor for seamless compatibility with a range of Z-Wave automation systems.